Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Study Series


Summer Study Series
Originally uploaded by paynehollow
I realize that most folk who frequent this blog do not live near my Louisville home. But some of you do.

It is for you I post this announcement.

My church, Jeff Street Baptist, is doing a Bible study on Homosexuality and Christianity, led by our own prophet, genius and all around good guy, Dr. Rick Axtell.

Rick is a professor of ethics at a Kentucky university and is an excellent teacher and the study is open to all who are interested in the topic - even if you disagree with my church's position (we are open and affirming of our lesbian and gay brothers and sisters).

A good time shall be had by all, with thanks to Rick and Lisa for preparing for and presenting this study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home